Rofl-Pvp: Bring Style Back Into RSPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rofl-Pvp: Bring Style Back Into RSPS

Rofl-Pvp: From the Creator of ChronoScape

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[b][color=green][u] ## KITYSAYSMEW. Mod App ##[/u][/color][/b]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kittysaysmew
Noob
Noob

[b][color=green][u] ## KITYSAYSMEW. Mod App ##[/u][/color][/b] Empty
PostSubject: [b][color=green][u] ## KITYSAYSMEW. Mod App ##[/u][/color][/b]   [b][color=green][u] ## KITYSAYSMEW. Mod App ##[/u][/color][/b] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 5:39 pm

Hi guys, KittysasyMEW here and i am wirting to let yall know i would like a shot of being a Moderaotr on this server. I think i would be good for the job because i help ppl alot in game (forums too) and i am on most of the time and i like to have a laugh and Crack a few jokes Wink i respect all players im not ignorent N'or am i stuck up

Thanks for taking your time to read this

KittysaysMEW

Merry Christmas santa
Back to top Go down
XxkillaxX

PostSubject: Re: [b][color=green][u] ## KITYSAYSMEW. Mod App ##[/u][/color][/b]   [b][color=green][u] ## KITYSAYSMEW. Mod App ##[/u][/color][/b] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 7:28 am

I've seen you before you barely ever talk lol you just stand there like your not even taking notice of what everyone is doing and you have not done anything for the server also you have no supporters so DENIED.

Merry Christmas santa afro
XxkillaxX~
CO-OWNER
Back to top Go down
Purexx
Admin
Admin
Purexx

PostSubject: Re: [b][color=green][u] ## KITYSAYSMEW. Mod App ##[/u][/color][/b]   [b][color=green][u] ## KITYSAYSMEW. Mod App ##[/u][/color][/b] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 9:39 am

XxkillaxX wrote:
I've seen you before you barely ever talk lol you just stand there like your not even taking notice of what everyone is doing and you have not done anything for the server also you have no supporters so DENIED.

Merry Christmas santa afro
XxkillaxX~
CO-OWNER

XxKillaxX pretty much already said all of it :/ Denied.

~Purexx
Back to top Go down
kittysaysmew
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: [b][color=green][u] ## KITYSAYSMEW. Mod App ##[/u][/color][/b]   [b][color=green][u] ## KITYSAYSMEW. Mod App ##[/u][/color][/b] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 9:48 pm

thx for the comment ? Shocked but yeah its all true what you guys said ima take it all into account and be more helpful and polite Smile
Back to top Go down
Purexx
Admin
Admin
Purexx

PostSubject: Re: [b][color=green][u] ## KITYSAYSMEW. Mod App ##[/u][/color][/b]   [b][color=green][u] ## KITYSAYSMEW. Mod App ##[/u][/color][/b] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 1:05 am

kittysaysmew wrote:
thx for the comment ? Shocked but yeah its all true what you guys said ima take it all into account and be more helpful and polite Smile

Good job Wink Just start being more active etc. on chat / ingame. It would help your chances for moderator alot + Remember to do advertise Wink

~Purexx
Back to top Go down
XxkillaxX

PostSubject: Re: [b][color=green][u] ## KITYSAYSMEW. Mod App ##[/u][/color][/b]   [b][color=green][u] ## KITYSAYSMEW. Mod App ##[/u][/color][/b] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 6:50 am

LOL, purexx your so lazy type your own Very Happy !

XxkillaxX~
Co-Owner

P.S (JUST JOKING)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [b][color=green][u] ## KITYSAYSMEW. Mod App ##[/u][/color][/b]   [b][color=green][u] ## KITYSAYSMEW. Mod App ##[/u][/color][/b] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[b][color=green][u] ## KITYSAYSMEW. Mod App ##[/u][/color][/b]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rofl-Pvp: Bring Style Back Into RSPS :: Apply For Moderator-
Jump to: