Rofl-Pvp: Bring Style Back Into RSPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rofl-Pvp: Bring Style Back Into RSPS

Rofl-Pvp: From the Creator of ChronoScape

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

im done with this shit i quit

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
modkeagan007

im done with this shit i quit Empty
PostSubject: im done with this shit i quit   im done with this shit i quit Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 3:34 pm

its modkeagan here and im quiting beacuse well mike is a douche and i fucking try helping out the server and he fucking ips me like wtf is rong with him im suppost to be mod but whenever musicmasta isnt online he treats me like fucking sht so idfc any more this is one reason why im quiting another is beacuse i just fucking stoped every body from being iped and then he fucking ips me like wtf!! and then i go on chatbox and he demotes me back to member and says who the fuck are you? to be admin i didnt use code i fucking got promoted by armenian (the dude who was destroying server) so i iped him and then mike ips me for using admin code like wtf?!??! i told him i didnt and then i start telling sdfu what happend and he says dont fucking yell at me and banns me forever like wtf kind of bs is this and then he unbannes me from chatbox and i say i wasnt yelling at you i was yelling at mike and then he banns me forever and the reason was ass hole so for all my friends i wont be on this server any more beacuse of this im siriously quiting and im soz music but fuck this i liked the server but you gotta get sum better staff ...
and mike doesnt have any fucking respect for any of us like wtf is rong with him and btw mike about 75% of the server hates you so bye you mother fucker

~mod keagan~
ps.A.K.A I QUIT
Back to top Go down
XxkillaxX

PostSubject: Re: im done with this shit i quit   im done with this shit i quit Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 3:52 pm

I see but armenian used the admin code himself because he is not staff thats why people demote you sorry affraid .
Back to top Go down
cobra
cobra

PostSubject: Re: im done with this shit i quit   im done with this shit i quit Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 10:12 pm

we are sorry of what happened to you. i kinda agree with u there should be a good staff list, some got admin cuz they're owners friends. MUsic/mike you guys should keep ur friends seperate from server u guys ruinin server by giving many ppl admin or mod even thou they didn't even earn mod its just becuz they're ur friends or a server's owner or he gave u a compiler or w.e anyways the point is YOU SHOULD DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE STAFF PROBLEM.
Back to top Go down
Dennis
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: im done with this shit i quit   im done with this shit i quit Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 10:59 pm

Ermm yea, First of all (whover u guys say hacked server) it wasn't that guy........ I know who it was and im not going to tell anyone because this guy used to be my friend. But Suck my 1 incher plz and noone cares about ur shitty crowns!@ their little specail gold crowns that give u magical powers for like half of a year until server is off and u get magical powers and get so excited that you piss urself!!!!! wewt! and if your going to quit please don't announce it makes u look n00bish +} suck my 1 incher btw pl0xness!

Everyone say

Pl0xness
if u agree with me
pl0x ness
pl0xness
pl0xness
pl0xness
pl0xness
Back to top Go down
Dennis
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: im done with this shit i quit   im done with this shit i quit Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 11:00 pm

modkeagan007 wrote:
its modkeagan here and im quiting beacuse well im a douche and i fucking try helping out the server and he fucking ips me like wtf is rong with him im suppost to be mod but whenever musicmasta isnt online he treats me like fucking sht so idfc any more this is one reason why im quiting another is beacuse i just fucking stoped every body from being iped and then he fucking ips me like wtf!! and then i go on chatbox and he demotes me back to member and says who the fuck are you? to be admin i didnt use code i fucking got promoted by armenian (the dude who was destroying server) so i iped him and then mike ips me for using admin code like wtf?!??! i told him i didnt and then i start telling sdfu what happend and he says dont fucking yell at me and banns me forever like wtf kind of bs is this and then he unbannes me from chatbox and i say i wasnt yelling at you i was yelling at mike and then he banns me forever and the reason was ass hole so for all my friends i wont be on this server any more beacuse of this im siriously quiting and im soz music but fuck this i liked the server but you gotta get sum better staff ...
and mike doesnt have any fucking respect for any of us like wtf is rong with him and btw mike about 75% of the server hates you so bye you mother fucker

~mod keagan~
ps.A.K.A I QUIT
And i curse to much cuz i like sucking 1 inchers!
Back to top Go down
XxkillaxX

PostSubject: Re: im done with this shit i quit   im done with this shit i quit Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 8:03 am

I know exacly who hacked this server it was very suprising affraid lol! but if i wanted to hack anything i would have done it already and mike knows that but i havnt hacked this yet i would hack this if someone really pissed me off and i got anoyed alien santa .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: im done with this shit i quit   im done with this shit i quit Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

im done with this shit i quit
Page 1 of 1