Rofl-Pvp: Bring Style Back Into RSPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rofl-Pvp: Bring Style Back Into RSPS

Rofl-Pvp: From the Creator of ChronoScape

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I Quit. Sorry guys i jsut dont liek the server anymore

Go down 
+3
Kyle
duck
Ryan
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryan

I Quit. Sorry guys i jsut dont liek the server anymore Empty
PostSubject: I Quit. Sorry guys i jsut dont liek the server anymore   I Quit. Sorry guys i jsut dont liek the server anymore Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 8:20 am

Right, this hasn't been easy to write because i like all players and i will sourly miss them. But i quit the server has been ruined and i don't like it i have found another server and i will be playing that form now on.

If you need me my msn is : frankin_stein@hotmail.co.uk

Thank you to:
- Mike - Mike you were mean to me and zack flaming us amking us feel bad so bye
- Musicmasta - no offense to your coding but you are a great coder i just don't like how you have done the server (s)
-Zack - I love you
-Cobra - Love you aswell
-nick/fml - Love you loads
- DUck - love you
KYle- ily loads you sexy emo, and i do laik teh nudes lol
Ga-bee <3 ily loads you know that
P.s I might pop in once in a while to visit you and have a chat

Bi all

Regards, Head admin , Ryan

Last edited by Ryan on Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: I Quit. Sorry guys i jsut dont liek the server anymore   I Quit. Sorry guys i jsut dont liek the server anymore Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 2:03 pm

i guess im back =/
Back to top Go down
duck
duck

PostSubject: Re: I Quit. Sorry guys i jsut dont liek the server anymore   I Quit. Sorry guys i jsut dont liek the server anymore Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 4:47 am

You didn't say anything about me...
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: I Quit. Sorry guys i jsut dont liek the server anymore   I Quit. Sorry guys i jsut dont liek the server anymore Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 8:13 pm

u dont like me now? Sad i thought u like the nudes i sent u.. meani.
Back to top Go down
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: I Quit. Sorry guys i jsut dont liek the server anymore   I Quit. Sorry guys i jsut dont liek the server anymore Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 7:37 am

i do kyle i r ur hoe
Back to top Go down
XxkillaxX

PostSubject: Re: I Quit. Sorry guys i jsut dont liek the server anymore   I Quit. Sorry guys i jsut dont liek the server anymore Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 10:12 am

WOW RYAN, thought u were my bitch now your kyles hoe?
Back to top Go down
fml

PostSubject: Re: I Quit. Sorry guys i jsut dont liek the server anymore   I Quit. Sorry guys i jsut dont liek the server anymore Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 1:41 pm

woah woah woah!, kyle are you cheating on me bitch?

Ryan is my slut.

Kyle your my ex now.
Back to top Go down
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: I Quit. Sorry guys i jsut dont liek the server anymore   I Quit. Sorry guys i jsut dont liek the server anymore Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 3:23 pm

zack im your bitch, but im kyle's hoe amg now im nicks slut woooo!
Back to top Go down
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: I Quit. Sorry guys i jsut dont liek the server anymore   I Quit. Sorry guys i jsut dont liek the server anymore Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 3:23 pm

zacks my master btw
Back to top Go down
Gabe.
Admin
Admin
Gabe.

PostSubject: Re: I Quit. Sorry guys i jsut dont liek the server anymore   I Quit. Sorry guys i jsut dont liek the server anymore Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 5:37 am

I Quit. Sorry guys i jsut dont liek the server anymore Sadface10a50czn1

I was never mentioned D:
Back to top Go down
Crowndennis
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: I Quit. Sorry guys i jsut dont liek the server anymore   I Quit. Sorry guys i jsut dont liek the server anymore Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 5:14 pm

ok dont metion me! I THOUGH WE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Quit. Sorry guys i jsut dont liek the server anymore   I Quit. Sorry guys i jsut dont liek the server anymore Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Quit. Sorry guys i jsut dont liek the server anymore
Page 1 of 1