Rofl-Pvp: Bring Style Back Into RSPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rofl-Pvp: Bring Style Back Into RSPS

Rofl-Pvp: From the Creator of ChronoScape

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

mod application - Pk twinz

Go down 
+10
cobra
icespecdead
pjerz failz
Il A G S Il
Alex
Purexx
Gabe.
XxkillaxX
bot v2
pk twinz
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
pk twinz

mod application - Pk twinz Empty
PostSubject: mod application - Pk twinz   mod application - Pk twinz Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 3:47 am

Plz comment! Tell me what I have to improve, what im doing correctly and if you support me Very Happy

santa MERRY CHRISTMASS!!!!!!! santa
Well im Pk twinz (irl Joshua) and this is my mod app Smile
I tried just before we switched to other hosters and stuff so on the some older site. Im going to try to convince you guys that I am able to be mod Smile

Why should I be mod??: I am experienced with being staff, i have played about 3 server where i was a staff member, on 2 of the 3 i was or head mod or admin. I made my own server but I couldn't put it online or find a hoster so I quited with that. I did play it with other but with hamachi and that sucks lol Razz. I help others ingame ,like newcomers or ppl with questions, and solve (try to) problems. Like the problem we had to day with Kyle and Lexie, I helped with that one, and now Kyle and me are friends. I don't argue with people. And i try to be nice to other players. I'm busy with making advertisements, and if im done il post a link here (if I dont forget). I play ALOT and be online as much as I can Smile. I havent been banned, jailed or muted etc. I got jailed once but that was a mistake, and I muted many times today by Kyle but that were mistakes too, ask Kyle if you guys don't believe me Wink. I'm also active on the forums, and im almost always in the chatbox Very Happy.

What do I do I become mod?: I will solve even more problems. I will also help other players like newcomers, by showing them how to make cash, where shops are, mostly things like that. I WILL NOT ABUSE MY POWERS, on the contrary I WILL USE IT CORRECTLY. I will also try to give good ideas to make the server EVEN BETTER. Cuz i wanna see this server growing into the BEST server EVER MADE.

Other comments: I hope you liked it, and i hope you guys support me. I am really going to be happy if I become mod. So that would be nice if you guys make me mod Razz ( lol! ).

Supporters:
Bot v2
Il A G S Il
Steven
Cuz
Duck
xxKillaxx
Pjerz failz
Purexx (zille)
Icespecdead
Cobra
Kyle
x pwnz0r x
I hope im getting more soon

Advertisement vid!!!!!: Advertisement video <-- Watch it! Very Happy
Runelocus advertisement: Runelocus advertisement <-- Watch it! Very Happy

MORE SOON

Plz dont mind the mistakes Laughing Plz tell in comments (or ingame) if you support me hope to see you guys ingame!!! Tell me the mistakes then i will correct them.

2 Pages of comments! Thanks all supporters/commenters!!!

santa MERRY CHRISTMASS!!!!!!! santa
Plz comment! Tell me what I have to improve, what im doing correctly and if you support me Very Happy

Last edited by pk twinz on Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:22 pm; edited 42 times in total
Back to top Go down
bot v2

PostSubject: Re: mod application - Pk twinz   mod application - Pk twinz Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 3:51 am

i support this( u noob)jking lol
Back to top Go down
XxkillaxX

PostSubject: Re: mod application - Pk twinz   mod application - Pk twinz Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 1:37 pm

I think this is a good Moderator application and has been taken alot of time into it also he is active and i always see him around. Very Happy Twisted Evil cheers

Reguards XxKillaxX
(CO-OWNER)
Back to top Go down
Gabe.
Admin
Admin
Gabe.

PostSubject: Re: mod application - Pk twinz   mod application - Pk twinz Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 8:25 pm

Moved to the correct section : D.
Back to top Go down
pk twinz

PostSubject: Re: mod application - Pk twinz   mod application - Pk twinz Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 11:41 am

Spoiler:

Last edited by pk twinz on Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:38 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Purexx
Admin
Admin
Purexx

PostSubject: Supporting   mod application - Pk twinz Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 6:59 am

I'll support you. Keep up doing vids & helping people ingame and in chatbox Smile Im pretty sure your going to get moderator when we need more staff.

Another co-owner,
~Purexx
Back to top Go down
pk twinz

PostSubject: Re: mod application - Pk twinz   mod application - Pk twinz Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 7:11 am

Thanks purexx!
Back to top Go down
Alex
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Support   mod application - Pk twinz Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 7:28 am

ive seen u on this server since pkerpwn im supporting you m8 gl cheers I love you
Back to top Go down
pk twinz

PostSubject: Re: mod application - Pk twinz   mod application - Pk twinz Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 7:28 am

thanks alex!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Il A G S Il
Il A G S Il

PostSubject: Re: mod application - Pk twinz   mod application - Pk twinz Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 10:46 am

I believe Pk Twinz deserved to be a moderator.
I have noticed that he has been doing as much as he possibly can for the server recently e.g. advertising and helping people ingame.
But i also understand there isn't any spaces for mod (yet) but i believe if somebody gets demoted Pk Twinz should be the first person to fill that space.

P.S. Pk Twinz, keep advertising and making vid's etc im behind you all the way. Smile

- Il A G S Il -
Back to top Go down
pk twinz

PostSubject: Re: mod application - Pk twinz   mod application - Pk twinz Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 10:47 am

wow thanks ags!!! Very Happy!!
Back to top Go down
pjerz failz
pjerz failz

PostSubject: Re: mod application - Pk twinz   mod application - Pk twinz Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 12:24 pm

pk twinz for mod lulz santa u will get mod m8
Back to top Go down
pk twinz

PostSubject: Re: mod application - Pk twinz   mod application - Pk twinz Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 12:42 pm

pjerz failz wrote:
pk twinz for mod lulz santa u will get mod m8
thanks buddy Smile
Back to top Go down
Gabe.
Admin
Admin
Gabe.

PostSubject: Re: mod application - Pk twinz   mod application - Pk twinz Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 2:44 pm

Wonderful application, despite my thoughts regarding our surplus of staff atm, I wouldn't argue, or be the least bit disappointed, with you becoming a mod.
Back to top Go down
icespecdead
icespecdead

PostSubject: hi   mod application - Pk twinz Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 9:59 pm

great app u got my vote gl on mod Smile
Back to top Go down
pk twinz

PostSubject: Re: mod application - Pk twinz   mod application - Pk twinz Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 2:36 am

icespecdead wrote:
great app u got my vote gl on mod Smile

thank you Wink
Back to top Go down
XxkillaxX

PostSubject: Re: mod application - Pk twinz   mod application - Pk twinz Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 7:23 am

lol!, for some reason everything you do is cool, well done and looks like you spent so long on doing it i think your a good mod you put time,effort and patience into things good luck afro.
Back to top Go down
pk twinz

PostSubject: Re: mod application - Pk twinz   mod application - Pk twinz Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 9:36 am

XxkillaxX wrote:
lol!, for some reason everything you do is cool, well done and looks like you spent so long on doing it i think your a good mod you put time,effort and patience into things good luck afro.

lol Razz
Thanks AGAIN killa! thank you for supporting me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pk twinz

PostSubject: Re: mod application - Pk twinz   mod application - Pk twinz Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 9:37 am

got 2 pages of only supporters now Razz lol and my thanks' but still much supporters Very Happy Keep commenting plz! I really like to read it, it makes my day!
Back to top Go down
cobra
cobra

PostSubject: Re: mod application - Pk twinz   mod application - Pk twinz Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 9:46 am

best mod app ever seen- supported
Back to top Go down
pk twinz

PostSubject: Re: mod application - Pk twinz   mod application - Pk twinz Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 9:48 am

cobra wrote:
best mod app ever seen- supported

Thanks Cobra!
Back to top Go down
X Pwnz0r X
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Impressive!   mod application - Pk twinz Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 9:49 am

i think its a good idea to make this guy/friend mod.. hes responsibility and a good guy. well i guess he would be happy if he become mod!

Love from X Pwnz0r X
Back to top Go down
pk twinz

PostSubject: Re: mod application - Pk twinz   mod application - Pk twinz Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 9:51 am

X Pwnz0r X wrote:
i think its a good idea to make this guy/friend mod.. hes responsibility and a good guy. well i guess he would be happy if he become mod!

Love from X Pwnz0r X

Thank you! m8! Razz and yes, I would be really happy Razz haha
Back to top Go down
Fred dag1
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: mod application - Pk twinz   mod application - Pk twinz Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 10:04 am

Here's the problem you say stuff about how you were staff on 3 other servers we want to see you help our players in the game and on the site the 3 other servers might have chosen staff differently then we do I personally want to see how you help our economy and how you treat players.
Back to top Go down
pk twinz

PostSubject: Re: mod application - Pk twinz   mod application - Pk twinz Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 10:07 am

roflmaodude1 wrote:
Here's the problem you say stuff about how you were staff on 3 other servers we want to see you help our players in the game and on the site the 3 other servers might have chosen staff differently then we do I personally want to see how you help our economy and how you treat players.

That is a good point, but I do help others. I already teached a couple of newcomers how to make money using the stall and ::sellinv0. I told them about the corp, shops, pking and about the staff.

Edit: Watch underneath the server part: "I help others ingame ,like newcomers or ppl with questions, and solve (try to) problems".

Last edited by pk twinz on Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mod application - Pk twinz   mod application - Pk twinz Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

mod application - Pk twinz
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next