Rofl-Pvp: Bring Style Back Into RSPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rofl-Pvp: Bring Style Back Into RSPS

Rofl-Pvp: From the Creator of ChronoScape

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Il A G S Il - Moderator Application

Go down 
+2
bot v2
Il A G S Il
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Il A G S Il
Il A G S Il

Il A G S Il - Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: Il A G S Il - Moderator Application   Il A G S Il - Moderator Application Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 12:39 pm

Username: Il A G S Il

1.)I believe i should have the privolidge of being a moderator on this fantastic server.

2.)If i was to become a moderator i would report ALL abusers/Glitches and try to make the server more fun (if possible).

3.)I believe i would make a good moderator as i am online quite often, I try to respect ALL other players even though sometimes i can be quite offensive and i have been playing for a while (since Cedricscape) and have followed the server from cedricscape-pkerpwn-pkerpwn Reborn- vitalpkage and so forth. therefore i have a good idea of what the server should be like.

4.)If i become i moderator i will not abuse any of my staff privolages and shall also listen to fellow members of staff.

5.)I HAVE made a pk'ing video recently with the download link for the server in the discription.Link is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRkusKmN_gI

6.)I also have invited freinds to play this server (i guess thats advertising) Unfortunatly only one of my freinds have played (so far) Alex315315.I have also have another freind waiting to play but he hasn't been able to come online yet. I shall keep advertising to freinds and to the community to increase the numbers on this server.

Yours Truelly

- Il A G S Il -

P.S: this is basicly the same Application that i had posted on 'Vitalpkage' but i have tried to add more information. I am also bad with Spelling's/Grammar so i am sorry for any spelling mistakes etc...

Last edited by Il A G S Il on Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
bot v2

PostSubject: Re: Il A G S Il - Moderator Application   Il A G S Il - Moderator Application Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 12:49 pm

i dont think u deserve moderator, u noob to me and everyone else
Back to top Go down
Il A G S Il
Il A G S Il

PostSubject: Re: Il A G S Il - Moderator Application   Il A G S Il - Moderator Application Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 3:14 pm

'Im a noob to you and everyone else'?
I dont really talk to people unless they need help. the only other time i talk to people is when im pking or if they are my freinds.
please dont bother putting waste of time comments on my application.

- Il A G S Il -

Last edited by Il A G S Il on Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Il A G S Il - Moderator Application   Il A G S Il - Moderator Application Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 3:35 pm

I STRONGLY STRONGLY STRONGLY support that il ags il gets moderator. Because he has helped me unbelieveably since this server started.

So therefore i agree that he should be moderator

Regards,ryan
Head Admin
Back to top Go down
XxkillaxX

PostSubject: Re: Il A G S Il - Moderator Application   Il A G S Il - Moderator Application Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 11:33 am

Im with you all the way mate and we need moderators anyway we got 3 more mod places and your about to take one of them Twisted Evil , so ACCEPTED AND PREMOTED!
Back to top Go down
Fred dag1
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Il A G S Il - Moderator Application   Il A G S Il - Moderator Application Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 1:32 pm

i approve i am making a list of al the applications approved and they will not be taken unnoticed lolz;P
Back to top Go down
Gabe.
Admin
Admin
Gabe.

PostSubject: Re: Il A G S Il - Moderator Application   Il A G S Il - Moderator Application Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 8:25 pm

Moved to the appropriate section.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Il A G S Il - Moderator Application   Il A G S Il - Moderator Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Il A G S Il - Moderator Application
Page 1 of 1