Rofl-Pvp: Bring Style Back Into RSPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rofl-Pvp: Bring Style Back Into RSPS

Rofl-Pvp: From the Creator of ChronoScape

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kaiser - Moderator Application

Go down 
+2
XxkillaxX
Kaiser
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaiser
Noob
Noob

Kaiser - Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: Kaiser - Moderator Application   Kaiser - Moderator Application Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 6:13 pm

Hey, it's Kaiser and this is my Moderator application.

I am experienced when it comes to helping people out. Although I haven't been an admin/mod to an RSPS before, I understand how most 508/525's work. I get along well with just about all the other admins on the server. I'm on pretty often if you need me, and if doesn't involve giving just blatantly giving things away, I'm always willing to help. I'm not the kind of immature bitch that will complain over disconnects, resets, or any of those. I'm understandable to all views that aren't coming from morons.

I'll advice new guys on how the server works, how to make money, etc. I will NEVER abuse my power. Even as admin for about 24 hours before the reset, I never once abused my power or even used the cock/kill commands. In fact, it was more the other way around with abusers doing it on me. Neutral

Not much else to say here. I understand what the responsibilities of a moderator for this server are and I'm willing to fulfill all of them.

Last note though, not sure if I'm supposed to put this, but do I also need to add a supporter's list at the end of this?
Back to top Go down
XxkillaxX

PostSubject: Re: Kaiser - Moderator Application   Kaiser - Moderator Application Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 11:27 am

I've seen you before when you were admin and then i demoted you, since then ive never seen you i think that you only play for staff so i say DENIED. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Fred dag1
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaiser - Moderator Application   Kaiser - Moderator Application Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 1:11 pm

i always see ppl say "i get along with all the admins on the server" but theres a fatal flaw missin thats wat i been lookin for and im not telling what it is!!!! lolz Razz lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Purexx
Admin
Admin
Purexx

PostSubject: Lier   Kaiser - Moderator Application Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 1:15 pm

Thing you get along with all admins is lie, because I hate you! ALSO ur lieing or part that you didnt abuse on those 24hours when you were admin, because you did abuse.. I would say DENIED too.

~Purexx
Back to top Go down
Gabe.
Admin
Admin
Gabe.

PostSubject: Re: Kaiser - Moderator Application   Kaiser - Moderator Application Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 8:26 pm

Moved to the right section.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Kaiser - Moderator Application   Kaiser - Moderator Application Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 2:42 pm

Purexx wrote:
Thing you get along with all admins is lie, because I hate you! ALSO ur lieing or part that you didnt abuse on those 24hours when you were admin, because you did abuse.. I would say DENIED too.

~Purexx
Name one time I abused, moron.
Back to top Go down
Purexx
Admin
Admin
Purexx

PostSubject: Re: Kaiser - Moderator Application   Kaiser - Moderator Application Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 12:49 am

Im moron ? I though you go along with all admins on the server.

~Purexx
Back to top Go down
XxkillaxX

PostSubject: Re: Kaiser - Moderator Application   Kaiser - Moderator Application Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 10:21 am

He does not get along with me for sure and he always premotes himself to admin he only used to be active when he had staff he just plays for staff so like i said DENIED! afro
Back to top Go down
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Kaiser - Moderator Application   Kaiser - Moderator Application Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 11:25 am

Denied
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaiser - Moderator Application   Kaiser - Moderator Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kaiser - Moderator Application
Page 1 of 1