Rofl-Pvp: Bring Style Back Into RSPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rofl-Pvp: Bring Style Back Into RSPS

Rofl-Pvp: From the Creator of ChronoScape

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Banisherx's moderator application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Banisher

Banisherx's moderator application Empty
PostSubject: Banisherx's moderator application   Banisherx's moderator application Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 4:57 pm

Hello everyone out there, my name is kevin and i'd like to apply for moderator, but before i do that i'd like to Introduce myself, Who i am, what i do, and how i could help you. Firstly im 15 years old and is in ninth grade in school, i've been playing Roflpvp for about a week and enjoys the server alot, however i havn't been able to play alto recently, as i've had alot of school work and therefore not being able to play as much as i am now. However, as i just said, im going to be playing Daily from now on. Also, what i do in my free time is hanging out with friends, listening to music and ofc, playing roflpvp.

Why should i become an moderator? Well to be absolutely honested Im atleast 'pretty' good in sony vegas & recognize myself as pretty good in photoshop. I would be able to make pictures & make videos and also hopefully help out in game (incase i would become mod) However, im well aware you dont need to become an moderator to help peoples out, but moderator, gives u the right to help out even more! That's what's so good being an moderator, for an example if i'd ask some1 to stop breaking against the rules they mostly would stop doing that, without me having to do anything! Because im an moderator and they know that i can do something about if they doesn't stop, however if i would have been an normal player they probably just would say, what'cha gonna do about it huh ? So yea thats pretty much the 'reason' for me wanting to become an moderator.

Also, want to check out my youtube videos? In that case simply go to

Well i guess that's the end of my application, many thanks for reading it, banisherx~~
Back to top Go down
banisherx
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Banisherx's moderator application   Banisherx's moderator application Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 5:00 pm

wtf? Why does it say im a guest, lmfao?! why is my name banisher, its banisherx?! aw what ever, well peoples who actually reads this, im that person that typed everything above.
Back to top Go down
Real Den

PostSubject: Re: Banisherx's moderator application   Banisherx's moderator application Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 3:31 pm

K cool, read what I said. Don't ask for staff. It's really annoying and we pick staff. You don't pick and say great goody things about yourself. We watch you and see how your doing. Did you by any chance include that you can get mad and curse? No, you only included good things. Please let us handle staff and don't make staff applications.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banisherx's moderator application   Banisherx's moderator application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banisherx's moderator application
Page 1 of 1