Rofl-Pvp: Bring Style Back Into RSPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rofl-Pvp: Bring Style Back Into RSPS

Rofl-Pvp: From the Creator of ChronoScape

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mod Application_ Pr0 pkersz

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pr0 pker

Mod Application_ Pr0 pkersz Empty
PostSubject: Mod Application_ Pr0 pkersz   Mod Application_ Pr0 pkersz Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 7:02 am

Hi My name is Jack, I am Applying For "Mod" on "Rofl-PVP". I think i would make a Great Mod because, i can Take Videos for the new server and advertise it on many websites and alot of my mates play private servers. I have Made 2 Servers in the past year and coded them myself, Therefore i could help with code if you need any help. I play quite alot on private servers and this has to be one of my favourate one! Also in Support of Me is "XxKillaxX"

Thanks. Pr0 pkersz
Back to top Go down
XxkillaxX

PostSubject: Re: Mod Application_ Pr0 pkersz   Mod Application_ Pr0 pkersz Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 7:11 am

I'm with you all the way mate because in the old server that i used to play which was my friends you where a mod and made about 5-8 vids of that server and you always helped people out and stuff like that also you have had alot of expierience because that server that we used to play started in like febuary and stopped in september so i think that is enough experience so good luck getting mod!!!!!! afro.

XxkillaxX~
CO-OWNER
Back to top Go down
Purexx
Admin
Admin
Purexx

PostSubject: Re: Mod Application_ Pr0 pkersz   Mod Application_ Pr0 pkersz Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 9:55 am

I havent seen you much online ingame or in chat. Its might, because we different timezone. Im not sure about my answer yet :/

~Purexx
Back to top Go down
pjerz failz
pjerz failz

PostSubject: Re: Mod Application_ Pr0 pkersz   Mod Application_ Pr0 pkersz Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 10:32 am

ive seen you sometimes in game ur a nice person gl whit mod (so i suport)Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mod Application_ Pr0 pkersz   Mod Application_ Pr0 pkersz Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mod Application_ Pr0 pkersz
Page 1 of 1